This page is Dan's attempt to keep everyone "in the loop" with day to day updates on Margie and Kimmy. I hope it is helpful for all of you. Please leave comments and thoughts of encouragement and send this page on to family and friends who care and can be praying.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Help for Friday

As I mentioned yesterday Dad and I are going up north for Aunt Doris' funeral on Friday. After VBS Deb is planning on going up to sit with Mom but needs someone to watch the kids for the afternoon and possibly into the evening. If you can help give her a call at our house or send an e-mail our way.

Thanks

Dan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danny,
Yes, you'll still be 'Danny' to a lot of us. Thanks for the updates on the web page. My Mom, Dad, and I along with my brother Daniel are planning on going to Aunt Doris's funeral also, so hope to see you there. "When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my hope and stay."

In Christ,
Esther

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com