This page is Dan's attempt to keep everyone "in the loop" with day to day updates on Margie and Kimmy. I hope it is helpful for all of you. Please leave comments and thoughts of encouragement and send this page on to family and friends who care and can be praying.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Leaving Comments

Thanks to those of you who have left messages and sent e-mails - it has been great. I have changed some setting on the comments that should make it easier to leave one if you want. If you have any problems please let me know.

Thanks, Keep praying

Dan

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, thanks so much for keeping this up to date. We are checking it often. We want you all to know that we are here for you and if there is anything we can do to help please don't hesitate to ask. Please continue to let Kirk, Becky, Zack and Ron know that we are praying for them as well as Kimmy and Margie and the whole family.

7:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kimmy..We love you..
Love Aunt Kerri.. See you soon. xxoo

7:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan,
We really appreciate the time you are taking to keep us all informed. Love and prayers to you all! We will be gone most of this week, but I'll get back with someone when we return at the end of the month to see if I can help with something.

Sara Biskie

9:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad all went well. Am continueing to pray.

Sandy

10:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan...this is Charlotte Conklin. I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for your mom and Kim. ( I am Jaynne Simpsons' sister). I am glad things are sounding better. I rode with your mom to Blanchard a couple of weeks ago. I go to Chester Gospel and have people there praying as well. Tell your mom hello for me and that I pray for her & Kim often through the day.

10:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com