This page is Dan's attempt to keep everyone "in the loop" with day to day updates on Margie and Kimmy. I hope it is helpful for all of you. Please leave comments and thoughts of encouragement and send this page on to family and friends who care and can be praying.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Early Friday

Good morning everyone! Kimmy did come home yesterday. About 6:00pm she walked into Mom's room and said, "Granny! I get to go home!" I'll give their place a call later today and get a status report for you all up here when I can.

Dad and I are heading up north today for aunt Doris' funeral. Deb will be with Mom after VBS. Please continue to pray hard that a bed open up for Mom in the Medical Care Facility here in Charlotte. She is very ready to be moved.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com